||Wed, 01 May 2002
I love how inspiring your website is. Ever since I've
lived in Siena, I've been in love with gelato. I'd like to learn how to make gelato,
with hopes that I can open a small cafe where my friends, family and friends can
hang out. I'm presuming I can purchase all necessary equipment from your company?
after having read your website, there are several questions that I still have:
- How often do you need to replace the gelato? (my impression
from what I saw in Italy is that you throw it away at the end of the day and remake
it early in the morning again the next day) true?
- If I wanted to produce 30 flavors how much time would
I need that morning to prepare it?
- What type of equipment must I need to be producing
- If I run out of one flavor (the size of one of those
rectangular cubes in the freezing cabinet) how long does it take to remake that
- How much are the freezers( grazietta, suprema, etc.)?
- How much is the machine needeed to make the gelato?
Is this an all in one machine?
- Do I need all the other things that you mentioned on
your site, like the mixing machine, pasteurizer, cooling, flavoring machine? frankly
I didn't see those machines in your packages? (I"m assuming that the machines
displayed in the packages is all that you need?
- So how much is the machine?
- What happens when you want to mix real fruits or other
materials in the gelato like they do in Florence?
Thanks and hope to hear from you soon
S.R.E. Corporation 2002